Kodi Krypton is now the standard Kodi install. If you looking at how to install the AliveGR Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton, then we have the important steps detailed for you below.
How to Install the AliveGR Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
Kodi Krypton takes a little getting used to but once you begin to learn your way around again you can make the most of the simplified interface and hopefully better performance.
Alive GR is a key ingredient for all Greeks around the world who want to enjoy recorded Greek TV series and Greek movies. This include current series and movies plus the great oldies from the 60s, 70s, 80s etc. There are even cartoons and everything you need to remind you of why greek entertainment is so good.
Here are the key steps you need to know:
- Kodi’s Addon Repository is in chaos at the moment so you will need to download the Thgiliwit file directly and install it via USB. You can access the file from here.
- Open Kodi;
From the home screen, double click on the folder icon and then File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add Source. Click Add Source, then Add File Source; In the available field enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done. Where it allows you to create a name, enter Fusion for easy reference as this source has other Addons that you might like to access later. Now click OK. Now return to the home screen and select Add-ons. Click on the icon with the Opened Box (top left corner), This is the Add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file. Click on Fusion and Kodi-repos. Then select International > greek–repository.Thgiliwit-1.0.3.zip. Once the install is ready, you will see a popup on your screen. Select Install from repository, and choose Thgiliwit Addon Repository.
- Go to addons and Install from Zip.
- Find the file on your USB device and install it.
- Choose Video Add-ons. Now, click on AliveGR and click Install.
- Once the Add-on has been installed, a pop-up message will appear.
- To access and operate Alive GR, from the main menu go to Add-ons > Videos > AliveGR.